Is vavada ua the official version of the site?

Ответить
Аватара пользователя
iggora16
Сообщения: 11
Зарегистрирован: 03 окт 2023, 15:41

Is vavada ua the official version of the site?

Сообщение iggora16 »

Hey everyone! I came across a site called vavada ua and I'm wondering if it's the official version of Vavada, or if it's a separate platform. I know the casino operates in multiple countries, so it would make sense that they'd have a localized version. But I want to be 100% sure before I use it – I don't want to accidentally land on a fake site and lose my account details. Has anyone used this version? Is it safe, and does it have the same games and bonuses? Thanks for any info!
Аватара пользователя
Opell
Сообщения: 1
Зарегистрирован: 18 мар 2024, 13:33

Re: Is vavada ua the official version of the site?

Сообщение Opell »

I've seen that domain too, and you're right to be cautious. Vavada does indeed operate regional domains for different countries. It should be the same platform – the same games, the same account, the same bonuses – just with a localised interface and possibly localised payment methods. The license and RNGs are the same across all official versions. To be absolutely certain, I always recommend using the main global site as your reference. From there, you can usually find a language or region switcher. Here's the link to the main site where you can confirm: vavada ua (this takes you to the official page). If it's a legitimate regional domain, you'll see the same familiar layout and you can log in with your usual credentials. Stay safe and always check the footer for license info!
Ответить

Кто сейчас на конференции

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 1 гость